Recruiting is a great career choice for any hard working college graduate. It provides many opportunities for advancement and we supply all the training and mentoring to help ensure your success. Our success has created more demand than we can handle – PRI is immediately hiring a ‘class’ of up to six Associate Recruiters to join our team! This ‘class’ will be hired together, trained together, work together and grow together under the mentorship of our Director of Recruiting Services..
WELCOME TO OUR CAREER CENTER
STEP #1 – REGISTRATION (COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION)
- IMPORTANT BEFORE STARTING: Before completing an application, CLICK HERE to see if you already have an application in our system. If you do have an existing record, you should update it by accessing the CANDIDATE LOGIN link and uploading a new resume. Then you can go to Step 2 and apply for jobs.
- To be considered for our positions, you must fill out the application in its entirety.
- Once you complete the application, it is very important to then apply for jobs under VIEW ALL JOBS.
- If your background, experience and education match with our current openings, a recruiter will contact you to schedule an appointment.
STEP #2 – APPLY FOR OUR JOBS
- Review the open jobs by clicking the VIEW ALL JOBS link.
- Please click on the details link of each job to view the job position details.
ASSOCIATE RECRUITER PACKAGE INCLUDES
If so come talk to us and see if you have what it takes to be part of our new class of Associate Recruiters!
- Excellent Base Pay – $40K
- Expected pay by the end of year two – $75K – $125K
- 10 Paid Holidays and 2 Weeks of Paid Vacation
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Match)
- Comprehensive Initial Training Program
- On-going Industry Education
- $125 per month health and wellness allowance
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Respect – We follow the golden rule.
- Speed – You will receive a response to your application within a week. The entire interview process will be completed as quickly as possible.
- Consideration – We will always let you know what’s going on.
- Communication – It’s a two-way thing. We also want to hear your thoughts.
- Commitment – We do what we say we’re going to do.
- Support – We will answer any questions and help you evaluate options so you can make the best decision for your future.
- Relationships – If PRI isn’t the right place for you now, no problem. We love networking, so don’t be afraid to keep in touch.