PRI, Inc. Was built on integrity, ethics and good old-fashioned hard work where business is done on a man’s good word and firm handshake. Having good business partners is essential to a company’s growth and success. At PRI, our values shape our decisions. They define our character, culture, work and work ethic. Values are what help us stay rooted and aspire to scale new heights. We believe the softest pillow is a clear conscience. The values that drive us underscore are committed to EPICC – our set of values that drive us at all times:
- People Engagement
- Customer Centricity
- Set higher benchmarks and exceed them
- Do things on time and correctly
- Challenge status quo and look for ways to improve continuously to be better, simpler and faster than yesterday
- Be open to idea and learn from success/failures
- Respect your colleagues’ time and opinions/ideas. Ensure your actions and communications do not negatively impact the dignity of your colleagues.
- Reward and recognize people on the basis of consistent performance
- Actively contribute to the development of subordinates and peers
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Encourage contribution to society and the environment at large
“No legacy is so rich as INTEGRITY” – William Shakespeare
- Believe in maintaining complete confidentiality and honesty with our clients and candidates.
- Follow strict ethical standards
- Take pride and respect in the fact that we possess high moral principles and professional standards.
RE-THINKING CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
Putting customer focus at the heart of everything you do, in order to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty
Customer Centricity is not just about offering great customer service, it means offering a great experience from the awareness stage, through the purchasing process and finally through the post-purchase process. It’s a strategy that’s based on putting your customer first, and at the core of your business.
- Promise what can be delivered, and deliver on your promise
- Cultivate partners to follow required standard on customer centricity
- Think and suggest innovative ideas to enhance client experience
Collaboration is focal to the way we do business. Our experts join forces with your people to form a cohesive team. More than just a commitment, our ability to collaborate and deliver effectively has become a key client expectation. We call this approach the Transformation through Business Collaboration. It shows in our every interaction and is our way of forging closer, more effective relationships with our clients.
Collaboration at the conceptual level, involves:
- Awareness – We become part of a working entity with a shared purpose
- Motivation – We drive to gain consensus in problem solving or development
- Self-synchronization – We decide as individuals when things need to happen
- Participation – We participate in collaboration and we expect others to participate
- Mediation – We negotiate and we collaborate together and find a middle point
- Reciprocity – We share and we expect sharing in return through reciprocity
- Reflection – We think and we consider the alternatives
- Engagement – We proactively engage rather than wait and see